I was recently tagged in Facebook, given the number “19” and asked to write 19 random facts about myself. (19? Thanks for that Sarah…) As I think about the list I put together, I can’t help but wonder if any of you can relate?
Here we go ~
1. My childhood nickname was Binz.
2. I rescued a baby deer whose mother was killed by a car.. nursed her with a bottle and walked her on a leash.. she would follow me around the house during the day.
3. My favorite book (besides Enchanted One) is Lamb by Christopher Moore.
4. When I grow up I want to write a novel.
5. My daughter and I text each other throughout the school day.. my son prefers telepathy.
6. I love training people to communicate with Spirit Guides, Channel Messages and give Readings.
7. There is both a fierceness and a gentleness to my love.
8. I love unconditionally but I like conditionally.
9. When my son was 3 yrs old he told me “God is in darkness too”. It took me several years to integrate that truth into absolute knowing.
10. Baking calms me when I get overwhelmed.
11. I am a white woman who can’t sing AND I won a NAMMY (Native American Music Award) for Best New Age Album~ Enchanted Garden
12. I walk barefoot in the snow.
13. I credit Dan Brown for opening the Door to the messages of Magdalene and the Divine Feminine.
14. I think the teens of today are awesome! They Give me hope for the future.
15. Most of My closest friends are non physical.
16. I believe I am already living in Vibrant New Earth, my own Heaven on Earth, and I believe the whole world will embody this in the near future.
17. As a Spiritual Life Coach I am privileged to guide some of the most evolved souls from around the world.
18. I Love to make Soups.
19. All of my brightest visions are coming true.
I’m curious as to what comes to your mind as you review this list. What is the first fact you’d jot down given this “assignment”? Tell us something about YOU in the comments below!
As a clinical therapist, motivational presenter, author & teacher, Sheila’s passion is to provide a forum for people to process emotion & integrate spiritual understanding into their daily lives. Her new book, Enchanted One: The Portal to Love, provides readers with a guide to embracing love in every moment. “Moving into a harmonic union between your heart and mind allows you to embrace life to its fullest.“